“Is this a Korea travel blog?” Well, I guess you could say so.
Hi, I’m Vivian, a 24 y/o from Singapore.
My love for Korea stemmed from a love of K-pop and K-dramas that started almost a decade ago. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit Korea both as a tourist and a student. I’ve accumulated many experiences (mostly good, occasionally bad) along the way as I try my best to see as much of Korea as possible, and this blog is an accumulation of all that I’ve learned and tried.
Here is a summary of the trips I’ve made to Korea:
- December 2016: Seoul, Jeju, Busan, Daejeon, Daegu, Jeonju, Yongin
- June to August 2017: Seoul, Jeju, Busan, Incheon, Paju
- December 2017: Seoul, Chuncheon
- November 2018: Seoul, Incheon, Paju, Yongin
- May 2019: Seoul, Jeonju, Gyeongju, Daegu
- November 2019: Seoul
I’ll be making more trips in the near future, so I’ll update with more information on other cities soon.
Feel free to leave any questions or comments, and I’ll try my best to answer them!